Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'm one of those lunatics who enjoyed the Museum of the Occult. Has that transferred over to Legends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Man that sounds awful, but I will undoubtedly sink hundreds of hours into the game regardless.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
So have they talked about possible subscriptions and the like, or is it all purely one-off transactions?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
gently caress, I somehow missed that bit. My bad.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Is that Brian Bloom in their voice acting pool now? :haw:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
For AR/Blood should I be looking at an equal mix of Heal and Attack rating? I'm getting jittery about where to spend my points already, wah.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
The grenade mechanic for AR is very fun. Less so if you explode yourself.

Also holy poo poo loading times are blisteringly quick now.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Do any of the old Lore marker mods still work?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Doing all the investigation missions this time around, and I still refuse to accept anyone did them legitimately. :colbert:

my notebook is still full of demonic translations, gently caress that mission

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Completely forgot I was wearing the Scarecrow costume last night - scared the poo poo out of myself when the character select screen loaded u, and that leering face was staring out at me. :saddowns:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Richard M Nixon posted:

Has anyone found pics of the capstone outfits?

E: Oh, it's the old deck outfits?

Old Deck outfits as a collection of individual pieces, with faction colouring.

Can't find the Illuminati gas mask yet.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I've tried throttling the fans through AMD's control panel, but things still get uncomfortably loud. It makes me panic even though no actual damage is being done.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Once you've got the cache unlocked is there a point in doing the raid?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Oh my god is it true AEGIS is not applicable in Tokyo anymore?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
:circlefap:

Funcom you are wonderful on occasion.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Tokyo is an absolutely fantastic story, and everyone needs to run through it at least once.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I did that questline with a friend, and when we were rummaging through the lockers a decapitated head rolled out of mine and screamed at the top of its lungs. I just about poo poo myself over VOIP, and he had literally no idea why because that event didn't happen on his screen. :saddowns:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
So why does Jack have an Irish accent anyway.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Anyone having much luck with an elemental build and blood secondary? I'm experimenting with the entire tree but something feels...off. I can't put together a decent collection of skills that flow together.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Original TSW was the ultimate expression of a skill tree being complex without actually being deep or flexible.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'd forgotten what beautiful bastards Said and Nassir were. :allears:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Propagandist posted:

Did they ever add the Illuminati gas masks back in?

I have them on my level 50 character at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
The orochi tower is stuffed full of detail, I love it.

Has anyone made a decent solo ele/blood build? Ton of the guides I see assume you're running with a group in end game content, rather than solo stuff.