Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Exmond posted:

Awful Industries was a great name and who are you again?

Awful Industries was exactly as garbage as all of the people who played illuminati.

It's very garbage is what I'm saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

So is it as bad as we thought it'd be? Worth downloading even though it's bad or just not even funny?

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I'm not clear on why removing some of the deck outfits was in any way a good idea

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

fewer outfits in the game the more they'll spend in the store, maybe they can even sell us back some of the deck outfits back.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

angerbeet posted:

That's not how ghosts work

prove it

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

South Africa? Did they put in a new zone? I should probably play a bit of this again, get more value out of that lifetime sub.