Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Just got to level 30 on my Templar dude and I'm starting to miss KG's snarky/funny report commentaries...

I abandonned my first Illum because I went Patron and noticed how many AP/SP I had missed out on from level 1-23 not having it. Thinking about making a new Illum but before I wanted to check if it were possible to transfer bound items to another character or was that a final decision when I bought that motorcycle? I was templar in TSW and being one in SWL feels a bit dry atm. Level 30 is easily doable so that's not really the concern.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jul 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Congrats! I've only gotten 2 purple weapon fusion thingies so far.

Also I think I'm done with the event, my last flappy cache only gave me 1 thing and I have the entire machine set now.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Just finished Egypt part 2 and I enjoyed it way more than part 1. Hell, it took me so long to get to part 2 because I went back to Innsmouth to level since I couldn't stand E part 1.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
My main problem with the last train is how the blue (I think) card reader is not made easy to spot and I had to do a bunch of back tracking :V I might just need to do some investigation quests to avoid missing such obvious details though.

The shittiest part was the broken ladders with the hook-in that needed you to enter at a specific angle else you'd fall off the train.

3rd area Transylvania isn't bad at all so far. Starts off way better than Egypt did anyway.