Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Giga Gaia posted:

Stephen Root is the best and needs to be in more stuff.

Stephen Root is a motherfucking comedy genius: Jimmy James, Bill Dauterive, Milton, and Judge Hank "The Hangman" BMW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

Rogan is a net good on humanity, even if he is a bit of a lunk. Andy Dick is some kind-of gremlin wearing a human suit, yet I am never as bothered by him on-screen as others are.

Andy Dick is very good at what he does: Playing a weird, creepy dude who is annoying as hell. Some goons see that as cultural appropriation.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

ElGroucho posted:

Andy Dick made me laugh when he did that Marilyn Manson skit, but that's about the only funny thing he ever did

I thought he was good in his Workaholics cameo as Blake's burnout high school drama teacher in "Meth-head Acting."

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Troy Queef posted:

Don't forget Gaston Bullock Means on Boardwalk Empire. (Plus he was the voice of Buck Strickland, ol' top.)

How could I forget Mr. Strickland?!?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Calaveron posted:

Goddamn but did this show have the finest ladies of the 90's I think

This is true...Khandi Alexander...

:vince:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Universe Master posted:

Makes a pretty great Klingon too.

"Excuse me, I believe you have my bat'leth..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Don't trash Vicki Lewis, bro

She's not Kathy Griffin. But she played someone on Curb who had a kid with a rash on her hoo-ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3ZFZcnD_Q

• Locked thread