Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Throwing in a vote for Protean Froakie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

The autumn Turtwig line is pretty cool.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Endorph posted:

and a literal ku klax klan pokemon,

Let me guess: Fire/Ghost (so that it's weak to Dark). :rolleyes:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Stroth posted:

That is honestly the cutest thing I've seen all day. It's like a ten year old girl's idea of what dark and brooding should look like.

It looks like he's wearing Nero's jacket from DMC4.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Leraika posted:

Good thing Reborn forces encourages you to use a bunch of pokemon with its level caps!

Not even that, the game sells you level-down candies for cheap. It's like, why even loving bother then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Onmi posted:

Oh yes, someone mentioned Dragon Rage as a potential out to Tangrowth? Just guess what Gyarados would have potentially been able to have had they not removed Magikarp from the game in later versions?

I was gonna say it was something like this, but wouldn't Gyarados have leveled up past the obedience threshold before learning that?

• Locked thread