Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

that dog lady chose that life and it's hard to buy the sympathy card from her but i'm sur eshe'll still get a ton of votes because dogs

also holy poo poo that 14 year old with the dying dad is going to go through entirely on her sob story

the 12 year old ventriloquist was kinda cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah Darci's been fantastic from what I've seen. Working a ventriloquist dummy at all is pretty difficult and adding singing into it is especially impressive.

Agreed on Manuel, he was great.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

jesus christ chase is so loving generic

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

IRQ posted:

Did the dogs get through?

they did because of loving course they did

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

The dogs are cool, what's tiring is that girl's fake rear end sob story about living out of her car when she even says she left a career to... well, do exactly what she's doing and live out of her car.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

there is no loving way diavolo was among the fewest votes and needs a save, nor kechi

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lifts cats over head posted:

My wife proposed a great spin-off show called "In Spite Of..." which pits marginally talented but totally traumatized/neglected/sick people against each other.

Ahahaha I love it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

IF CENASARAH WINS WE RIOT

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

diavolowns

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i would laugh really hard if the diavolo dancers walked off mid-act because he just admitted he isn't paying them

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy gently caress shut up mel

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Simon made a very good point, Diavolo is easily the most Vegas of these acts

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Louis Armstrong is slapping your dad in heaven for this lovely cover

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

god bless precher lawson, he's clearly out of material

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

someone push reset on Lawson, he's stuck in a loop

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress yeah go get 'em, Darci

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

no loving way, she's gonna duet em :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

god drat she nailed that

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Simon was right, Darci's basically the only person who can legit appeal to everybody

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

death to all ukuleles

"It is hashtag strength" gently caress YOU HOWIE

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

great show by light balance

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

did mel B just speak Armenian to the Ukrainians :stare:

maybe i have this completely wrong but arent Armenia and the Ukraine on pretty rough terms?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I think preacher could be good but yeah he was out of material by last night

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

poor girl forced to meet jeff dunham

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

god riddance to evie

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

GO DARCI GO

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Canned Panda posted:

Preacher's reaction when they called his name with Darcy was the funniest thing he did.

i missed this earlier but absolutely. Poor guy knew he was done

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress YEAH DARCI

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Darci is goddamn adorable

USA Today posted:

But about an hour after the live broadcast was over, it seemed the Farmers had all dried their tears, and the young winner was happy to answer questions about how she planned to spend her winnings. Some of her big splurges?

"I have to get my mom a dishwasher, and maybe get a fridge along with it," Farmer said. "I want a pug so bad, because I love puppies and it’s been a long time since I had a puppy. They have wrinkles and fat rolls and they’re so cute."

:yayclod:

someone get this kid a thousand pugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

For those that missed it: The clip of Lawson realizing he's up against Darci and is completely done. It's a hilarious reaction

• Locked thread