Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bello and the ventriloquist girl are great. I enjoy the two child dancers. The rest can piss off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

meh

Yoli Mayor is like a z-list Adele knockoff. The comedian is the epitome of average. The gospel choir is every gospel choir ever. Chase sings the same song over and over again about how some girl out of his league is being mistreated or whatever. The roller skating act has been the same thing with a different song every time. Evie is fine but nothing special. The dog act is cute or whatever but so what. Mike Yung has a good story but other than that I don't care.

The only two from last night who have consistently entertained me are Darci Lynne because she's surprisingly clever and signing like that is still amazing to me. And Johnny Manuel because he has one of the best voices I've ever heard in my life.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lifts cats over head posted:

I know people, who I generally agree on comedic things with, who think Preacher is "maybe the funniest comedy AGT has had".

That's akin to having the best type of cancer or something

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Thank god

• Locked thread