Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
I really liked the three old gentlemen singing harmonies and Mel B writing her name wrong. "It is spelled B"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

I record this show and watch it whenever but that magic act where Howie had to follow instructions was cringeworthy. The man is so goddamn dumb he can't follow simple instructions and never shuts up. I hate that man.

Imagine Jonny Awsum from BGT having to work with Howie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx_qWciGd6g

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
I think it was a good finale. Loved Diovolo and Darci Lynne the most. I laughed when the comedian had to follow the funeral. Too bad it was the only funny thing about him.

Zteuer
Nov 8, 2009
I thought some of Preacher's stuff was fun, but not the finale. Daliso Chaponda from BGT was a lot funnier imo.

• Locked thread