Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Just watched the replay. Am uh, am I the only one that thought the comedian guy wasn't funny at all and came across like a bad Eddie Murphy impression?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Welp, that Trump bit bringing in the recent speeches as jokes went over like a wet fart.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

How many get cut this round? Seven?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I came in late. Puddles got robbed by unfunny Preacher? drat.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Dancing Trump and puddles were the only singers not to go through. fantastic.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Seriously. Like, what they do is impressive...but is one small act. Bello meanwhile pulled out a completely different stunt each night. Too much of the voters are mindless and only going with the judges' awful opinions.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Yeah, these guys are copping Team Illuminate's act...but it IS an act I want to see more people copy far more than some dumb kid singing.

Also I'm now pretty much just hate-watching this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Well yeah, America is stupid, and if even the slightest negative thing is said by a judge, it's extremely unlikely that middle america will want to vote for them. Like even "I'm not sure that was your best performance, but I still liked it" can make people not vote for someone, instead of you know, judging for themselves.

• Locked thread