Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I liked the dog act a lot, that dog was stupid cute.

Just replace everything in this show with dogs imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Let's make sure the singer that gets a free ride to the live show is also a small child who could in no way do a vegas show and thus will never be allowed to win because that's totally fair to both the child and the people who lose out on that slot!

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Choco1980 posted:

Just watched the replay. Am uh, am I the only one that thought the comedian guy wasn't funny at all and came across like a bad Eddie Murphy impression?

I haven't seen the episode yet but I'm sure Howie loved the hell out of this.

Who is Laverne Cox and why does he or she gently caress horses?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Choco1980 posted:

Just watched the replay. Am uh, am I the only one that thought the comedian guy wasn't funny at all and came across like a bad Eddie Murphy impression?

I just watched the episode and yeah that was loving dire. Ha ha ha disabled people amirite! But not just that, it wasn't even funny on an offensive level.

Of course Howie loved it.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I fast forwarded through all the singers last night, as I always do, and was there really anything but singers last night? Jeez.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

The Nastier Nate posted:

No one should ever watch have to watch AGT live. I typically start it at least an hour in so I can fast forward through commercials and sob stories otherwise this show would be unbearable.

I fast forward through all the singers too, it really speeds things up, especially towards the end.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

The Nastier Nate posted:

No singers, sob stories or commercials? What's that leave about 15 minutes of show?

By this stage in the competition yeah that sounds about right.

I enjoy the tryouts episodes way more.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Did the adorable dog get through?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

azflyboy posted:

Did anyone else notice than just after the magician put the $100 bill down on the table at the start of the trick, you could pretty clearly see the coins underneath it that would "magically" appear there at the end of the trick?

He's not particularly impressive but he's got a good stage presence. Certainly deserves to go to the finals more than yet another singer.

Also I hope the homeless lady with the dogs goes through because those dogs are loving adorable.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Did the dogs get through?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Good, those dogs are cute af.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Yeah who gives a crap about her sob story, she's a traveling performer and I bet "living out of her car" means she stays in hotels and just doesn't have a fixed address.

But get a load of those dogs!

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

A Big Dark Yak posted:

I liked the part where they brought all the dogs back to do dog tricks as a wild card and then they dressed the dogs as not dogs and the dogs ran around and forgot to do tricks.

That russian or whatever family dogs act sucked from the word go. Hero dog and the voluntarily homeless chick are the dog act to beat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

gently caress this show for making me hate literal children.

I guess at least Darci Lynn did something other than just sing.

Hopefully Diavolo gets a vegas gig for actually being a viable show people would want to see. Trump's america.

• Locked thread