Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.

Secks posted:

Definitely good stuff. I hope he goes far. I checked out his videos a few months ago.

Though the look on my buddy's face was priceless when the clown appeared on the screen and I yelled out "Holy gently caress! Puddles!"

I might tweak the pacing and add "HOLY gently caress PUDDLES" to my everyday vernacular.

Puddles was good to see. The coin/card magic was well executed. I think I already prefer Tyra over Nick. Overall not a bad premier.

lifts cats over head fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I bet the dog counting is a trick. I think she trained the dog to keep barking as long as eye contact was being made or something.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I think it's hilarious that the magician's last two tricks worked on the premise that something went wrong with the trick and he was in trouble. Then of course something actually does go wrong but not in a flashy way.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I don't think Preacher is funny at all. Puddles should still be in it.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

My wife proposed a great spin-off show called "In Spite Of..." which pits marginally talented but totally traumatized/neglected/sick people against each other.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Gave Diavolo, Light Balance and Darcy 10, the little Hawaiian girl and Gohring 5, and left the rest with nothing so, at least from my perspective, they got a net loss of 5 votes. Everyone's gotta do their part.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I know people, who I generally agree on comedic things with, who think Preacher is "maybe the funniest comedy AGT has had".

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Preacher, to his credit, has a lot of good body language and energy and he might do well performing in a TV show or movie, but the jokes themselves aren't very strong. He laughs at his own jokes too much too, in my unprofessional opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I guess I'm not super surprised or disappointed, I enjoyed Darcy's act.

Sidenote, Mel B looked like the lovechild of Magneto and Storm tonight.

• Locked thread