Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Calling nerd singer and french magician twins in the finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mantis42 posted:

I record this show and watch it whenever but that magic act where Howie had to follow instructions was cringeworthy. The man is so goddamn dumb he can't follow simple instructions and never shuts up. I hate that man.

No one should ever watch have to watch AGT live. I typically start it at least an hour in so I can fast forward through commercials and sob stories otherwise this show would be unbearable.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

IRQ posted:

I fast forward through all the singers too, it really speeds things up, especially towards the end.

No singers, sob stories or commercials? What's that leave about 15 minutes of show?

I think it's time to replace Mel B and Heidi, they refuse to say a negative thing, they're less judges and more cheerleaders

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

somekindofguy posted:

God drat make up your minds on original songs!

The first act that Howie isn't slobbering over, it's because the guy didn't do another Coldplay song or some other lovely cover.
I was thinking of casting a spite vote for him, but meh....singers.

Usually at this point I have a good idea of who'se going to win but I'm not so sure yet. I can garuntee Preacher Lawson in the finals though.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Preacher Lawson is a less funny Kevin Hart, and I'm not that crazy about Kevin Hart.

Gave most of my votes to magician, throwing a few to Darci and the roller incest twins, and the singer for doing an original song (just 1 vote)

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

DJExile posted:

they did because of loving course they did

Doggos are fine, but can't hold a candle to Olate Dogs.

At this point I don't begrudge anyone's votes as long as they aren't for a singer, with some exception to Darci Lynne

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
This has been a pretty weak season. Wanna purge all the kid acts except for Darci Lynne.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
What was the song Mandy sung? That was her best performance, but Darci Lynne has got it. Light Balance runner up.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

sportsgenius86 posted:

That's akin to having the best type of cancer or something

That's not even close to correct. Myq Kaplan, Tape Face and Dan Naturman have appeared on America's Got Talent.

Even Nick Cannon might as well be Richard Pryor compared to Preacher Lawson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

IRQ posted:

gently caress this show for making me hate literal children.

I guess at least Darci Lynn did something other than just sing.

Hopefully Diavolo gets a vegas gig for actually being a viable show people would want to see. Trump's america.

I'm ok with Darci winning, what caught me by surprise was Angelica Hale in 2nd, I thought Light Balance had that on lock.

Of all the acts in the finale, Light Balance is the only one I would pay money to see. Maybe Diavolo if they had a big stage like cirque dis o lay

• Locked thread