Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
I rented this game a lot when I was a kid and renting games from Blockbuster was still a thing. Can't wait to revisit those memories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
Gre is the best manservant. Please never use Chain or Pepper.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

GamesAreSupernice posted:

We'll use Gre at least twice throughout the game, but I am obligated to show Chain and Pepper's abilities as well.

But think of how much money you're losing! You need that to rebuild the Launcher family legacy!

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

GamesAreSupernice posted:

And repay our debt, but did we really need to eat this week?

I mean probably? Also, out of pure curiosity how long did that first dungeon take you to do? I know you cut out most of it, but I'm wondering just how long you suffered in our name.

Shoeless fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jun 3, 2017

• Locked thread