Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I just buy another 3DS when the battery runs out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Are you talking about Games, video games or VideoGames

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

how many people beat downwell here other than me

also how many people who beat it like me were surprised that it actually had an end

i beat it on i think my 3rd try :c00l:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Overwatch is kind of interesting because it doesn't have a scoreboard but it has these medals for each stat like kills/damage done/healing. So pretty much everyone can hit tab during the game and see 'I have the gold medal in ________, it's everyone else in my team that's playing badly'

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

PYF dad in video games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03bAayBtcb0

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

oddium posted:

overwatch is f2p. free to pass, that is. which i recommend doing

actually it's fun2play

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

FauxLeather posted:

The Days Gone presentation was definitely the most Terminally Boring one of the show. Crouchwalking through a big greybrown forest with batman vision and zombies is my idea of purgatory.

Excuse me they're not zombies they're 'freakers'

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I almost started crying at the video game rental place because I wanted to rent Ape Escape but the lady kept telling me it needed a dualshock controller

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

this was a week ago

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah I'd be worried about the tutorial putting people off

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What are the odds of Kratos dying + you have to play as the son

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

I want more good momgames, games about moms being moms (and not games for bored moms in the suburbs)

Bayonetta is pretty good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Guy Mann posted:

Cliff Racers are one of those things like the barrel in Sonic 3 or the existence of fire and ice levels in general where I somehow encountered them on my own and overcame them without ever being annoyed by them and then as an adult discovered internet gaming communities and learned that it was something that I was supposed to be infuriated about.

I had the same thing with Navi in Ocarina of Time

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I would probably buy a Mario american football game

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

oddium posted:

why come they never had a baby wario in mario golf and whatnot

Baby Wario is in Yoshi's Island DS with his friends Baby Mario/Peach/DK/Bowser

unfortunately it's not a very good game

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'll buy the IP and make the MGS where you play as The Boss

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I love MGS4 except for Act 3

The gameplay is really fun idk why everyone hates it

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Laughing Octopus owns

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Why does Monopoly let you play as a thimble?

Not anymore old man

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The Moon Monster posted:

That's the Zelda cycle for you. When Skyward Sword came out the hype was insane, and a ton of people were saying it was possibly the best Zelda ever. Now it seems to be mostly forgotten and/or reviled.

I don't think that's zelda specific

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I played Skyward Sword like a year after it came out and loved it + didn't realise it was supposed to be bad until I saw goons complaining in the Wii U thread or w/e

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm kind of late to it I guess (maybe people already hate it) but I spent this week playing Prey and really enjoyed it. The combat isn't very good/the loading times are insane (on PS4 at least)/some of the quests bugged out on me/I'm not sure crafting really needed to be there since I always had too much of everything already

But I thought the story was neat and I really got into exploring the space station/reading all the dumb little emails. idk I thought it was impressive

was there a backlash or anything to the ending because it seems like the kind of thing the internet would get mad at (I liked it)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I say we create an actual david cage to lock him up

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There's also Resident Evil 2 which is definitely getting a remake

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

July having no games is good since it's time to beat the like 10 games I bought + haven't finished this year

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I hope they do a GBA classic someday because I never actually had one

oddium posted:

i like how cute and small it is. and also the games but i have them already

Which is cuter

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In other good nintendo news they're making mario postage stamps

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Apropos of nothing, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is coming out in like 3 days and I'm really pumped :toot:

I still don't really like how it looks but assuming it plays the same I'm looking forward to it (Crash 2/3 at least - I never actually played the first one)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

So is the new Valkyria bad

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

lewd

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Hey why don't you leave toad alone

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Viewtiful Jew posted:

E3 Critics Awards:

Capcom calling up Namco right now going "You can't take Best Fighter from us, that's illegal. Do you know how much we've spent on Infinite?"

It doesn't seem like they've spent that much

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I did the new york minute hardcore thing and I think it's maybe an hour of cutscenes total that you can't skip (maybe even less, it's been a long time since I played it)

e: ok i was way off

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jun 28, 2017

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Maybe you should only be able to do prequels if you make everyone babies

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The combat in XIII owns

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I remember a friend of mine was complaining about the combat in XIII 50+ hours into the game and it turned out he had never used saboteurs/synergists at all

People complain about all the tutorials but don't actually learn anything from them and just use ravager/commando + mash attack lol

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

So where do those monsters keep all that money and items anyway, huh?

Uhm, Cloud? Why not just use a Phoenix Down on Aeris? Heh heh heh

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Going into space in FF8 was cool. Also it had the best ability in the entire series

http://i.imgur.com/Sq9dO99.gifv

This is my favourite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Chloe should find a fidget spinner that lets her rewind time

• Locked thread