Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Video games: yea or nay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I haven't actively been looking but I haven't noticed any Pokemon Go players for a while! It's basically summer, get out there Pokemaniacs!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Life isn't even that strange imo

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Live Hard

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What are some strange things about life?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Harems are deffo not haram

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Is Mother 1 a thing that exists / is worth playing?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I've been fooling around a bit with Civ VI today, and I came to a realization: my favourite parts of those games are when I unlock ocean travel and start exploring, and then settle cities on uninhabited islands. Is there a game whose whole shtick is exploration and colonization? (Meaningful exploration that is, not just No Man's Sky poo poo)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Does the ":v:" mean you're joking or what

I looked at its Steam page and it seems cool if rough?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah I'll try it, thanks

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Just lol if you have enough of a personality to be noticed on an Internet forum

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Why do you think that is?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The worst person I've ever met was a Ukrainian Canadian from high school. But instead of being lovely because of early exposure to Ayn Rand he got lovely due to misunderstanding loving Animal Farm

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

No pouting about poutine young lady!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I think I preferred anime chat

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What are some of your favourite games to play to just chillax?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Welcome to Your June

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'm having fun with Anno 1404. Are the other ones good?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Anyone play any video games recently?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I have about zero interest in fighting games, will Tekken or Injustice change my mind?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Did Yooka Laylee revolutionize the world of 90s nostalgia?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gat is definitely #3 in my Top Video Game Characters of All Time, right behind Fred Durst from WWF Raw (2002) and the robot from Borderlands

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I know for a fact that there are people out here with an earnest opinion about that

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

My chocobo in FFXIV was named Warkwarkwarkwark. I tried Kwehkwehkwehkweh but it's not as good

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

09 06 17

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The best choco music is the one that's your favourite

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What's the name of that condition that makes you see other people as Sonic 06 NPCs?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What was the name of that fun-looking French Revolution RPG that got stickied on is very forum a while ago?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

A while back people were talking sugar about some Sherlock Holmes game. Which was it?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Crimes and Punishments?

Sounds about right, thanks

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Why don't all game developers get together and figure out what menu to put Subtitles in

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

There was a Medal of Honor game on PS2 about the Pacific Theatre of WW2. It threw you immediately into the attack on Pearl Harbor, presumably to simulate how out of nowhere it felt at the time and how unprepared the soldiers stationed there were

Thankfully you'll get to kill hundreds and hundreds of Japanese soldiers in the following missions, oohrah

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hello, Hero. Time to calibrate your suit/augments/memory. Look up at the flashing green light please. Now this one down here. Good job. Now this one of the left. And the right. Great. You're ready for your first suicide mission

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Between this and the Kirby/Yoshi with toes, I guess there's a sick, sick market for drawing popular cartoon characters only with realistic human features

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Life Is Storm: Beyond the Strange

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I take it not everyone has seen 2017's best smilie:

:umberto:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Zerilan posted:

What thread inspired this?

All I know is that it started appearing in the politoons thread.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

precision posted:

My face when I suddenly realize that there is inevitably going to be a movie about the Minecraft story :stonklol:

I bet it'll be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What are some good video games coming out this month?

• Locked thread