Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a fragile ego

now that i have begun to sleep for only 2 hours a day (spread out across six 20 minute naps every 4 hours) i have begun to achieve infinitely more in life:

- I have received a 50 cent raise, from 10/hr to 10.50/hr, at my job (home depot)
- For the first time i have flipped an over easy egg without breaking the yolk
- I am God

I ask that Everyone here try this new and exciting sleep schedule and tell me your results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Father posted:

now that i have begun to sleep for only 2 hours a day (spread out across six 20 minute naps every 4 hours) i have begun to achieve infinitely more in life:

- I have received a 50 cent raise, from 10/hr to 10.50/hr, at my job (home depot)
- I am God

I ask that Everyone here try this new and exciting sleep schedule and tell me your results

Where in Home Depot do you sleep, I like the mulch bags in fall/winter (gulf Coast texas) but I find most departments uncomfortable in the spring/summer... ?

google THIS

Hugh Malone posted:

Where in Home Depot do you sleep, I like the mulch bags in fall/winter (gulf Coast texas) but I find most departments uncomfortable in the spring/summer... ?

you gotta follow that random bird that's always flying around the store to its nest, they always know the primo napping spots

a fragile ego

Hugh Malone posted:

Since i work in the garden my DS is extremely lax and usually too busy to notice me sneaking to the break room/computer cubicles to sleep

Manifisto

another way to give yourself a raise: run really really fast, like keep accelerating. due to time dilation, the time you experience will be shorter than the time your boss and time clock experiences. you'll be getting paid for extra hours without having to live them!

ty nesamdoom!

a fragile ego

Manifisto posted:

another way to give yourself a raise: run really really fast, like keep accelerating. due to time dilation, the time you experience will be shorter than the time your boss and time clock experiences. you'll be getting paid for extra hours without having to live them!

Ah yes, i saw that on The suite life of zach and cody

Ive just woken up from my nap, once again refreshed for the next 4 hours. As always i can hear the voices of my ancestors congratulating me

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

you gotta follow that random bird that's always flying around the store to its nest, they always know the primo napping spots

:stare: did not realize that everyone's Home Depot has that bird

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
good job on finally learning how to cook an egg op :thumbsup:

google THIS

cda posted:

:stare: did not realize that everyone's Home Depot has that bird

The hardware store bird is one hardware store bird, and all hardware store birds. He is both ancient and timeless. He sees all, knows all, saves more, does more, and never stops improving.

a fragile ego

google THIS posted:

The hardware store bird is one hardware store bird, and all hardware store birds. He is both ancient and timeless. He sees all, knows all, saves more, does more, and never stops improving.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Father posted:

now that i have begun to sleep for only 2 hours a day (spread out across six 20 minute naps every 4 hours)

Does spreading out the naps keep the elves from coming? They run out of the edges of your peripheral vision if you only get 2 hours of sleep and then try to wake up.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Bacon Taco posted:

Does spreading out the naps keep the elves from coming? They run out of the edges of your peripheral vision if you only get 2 hours of sleep and then try to wake up.

you need sugar cubes with you when you sleep. the elves will see it, run to it instead of you, and then eat it. and then explode, since sugar is actually deadly poison to elves.

just, um, don't tell the kiddies too much about that last part. it's a life experience everyone has to go through in the flesh.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bird.

Father posted:

Woah...

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Been taking 20 second naps every 4 minutes followed by one tiny bite of a breakfast sandwich and now I can teleport

google THIS

I have reached a level where I am half asleep 24/7, simultaneously giving me more sleep and more wakefulness than anyone else! It's all about multitasking.

a fragile ego

Just presented my thesis on polyphasic sleep at uni today. Felt really great when i got a light applause and a pat on the back. Prof left a note recommending i see a doctor so i can show them how great ive been faring since i started my new sleep

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
you're just a narcoleptic with a great circadian rhythm

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
I like caffeine for its poop properties.

I should say getting rid of everything (including vitamins or what not) and eat healthy for a month is you allowing your body to really help you out.

I know, it's impossible.

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jun 10, 2017

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
polywhatsis isn't real. trust me, I'm a doctor.

• Locked thread