Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
the biggest threat to bees is theyre bullshit little fuckers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Infrateal posted:

Constellations Rearranged
SKY: looker-uppers report that someone moved all the stars into new shapes. "The big dipper is now a big dick," says a man with his face craned heavenward, "Orion's Belt now has a buckle that says "gently caress you." Many talkers are saying that bees did it. "There's a big constellation that's a picture of a bee flipping us the bird with all six limbs," says a flopping mouth. When asked for comment, bees stung us. It hurt real bad.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
What if we told bees to suck up and deal. What if we told those little bitches to learn to handle their poo poo, get their attitudes straight, and stop counting on us to bail them out every god drat time

cda

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLJvPEa6gI

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm going to murder millions of bees with a bazooka

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
you cant spell hive without HIV

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
pollinate my rear end with hate

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

good luck setting off the impact trigger on their tiny bodies!!!

I'm going to squish them with it

• Locked thread