Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I accidentally woke up my dog by successfully doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

someone awful. posted:

Actually, maybe we were too clumsy for this clapping thing after all :shobon:

:agreed:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I've always wanted to be shot out of a cannon

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Let's not abandon our family for this obviously insane man.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

inflatablefish posted:

As opposed to the best ending where we arrange to have always been an only child?

Let's go to the past and make it happen!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Let's maybe not get ourselves trapped in the Cretaceous period. Dig.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Let's trade Denny for a pet dinosaur. Watch the egg hatch.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Let's get educated.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Cannonball!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I actually got one coin that landed on its side before rolling off the table. I suppose it didn't come up the same as the other one.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

chiasaur11 posted:

The narration was right. It could be Denny!

Turn back

:agreed:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Are you sure we can't change the goal endings to unmaking our brother?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

We won!

Now let's go back to the future.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

how the heck do we know where any of them live

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think we should help professor Krupnik.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Let's stay on the main floor. Maybe we can get Debbie to give us the item locations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

We'd better open that closet and clean up: Professor Krupnik will be very mad if we let his floor get stains.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Debbie hasn't steered us wrong yet; let's follow her!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Let's help her out this time.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Treat that man wolf like the good dog he is.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Aroo.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

CaptainCaveman posted:

What a stupid book.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Android Blues posted:

It was Effy's and I know this without looking and I'm not even going to check and I'm certain of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Let's get trashy