Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

weird Asian candy posted:

Let's check in on Takk who just got his signing bonus...

https://twitter.com/Takk/status/870319043177086977

if takk isn't your favorite nfl player just get the gently caress outta here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a neat cape posted:

DEAR LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

How many WRs y'all need drat

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NFL June N/V: Is Matt Moore an Elite Backup?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

HACK IS WHACK

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The fact that I, jackass on my couch watching draft breakdown dot com, watched two Hack games and knew he was poo poo and the Jets took him ahead of 200+ other players that got drafted, speaks volumes.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Is everyone forgetting how hilarious and how much of a double finger to the league the opening pregame was the last time the Pats won

poo poo owned and I hate them

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

man gently caress off with that howard zinn poo poo

I've you've read exactly one history book after school I can guarantee it's Howard loving Zinn

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I mean...its a pretty good book especially if you can only pick one to supplement a bullshit high school history education.

It just flings the bullshit the other direction to give you a countervailing narrative so you feel smart and Zinn can go, "everything you thought was good? It's actually bad. There you go be woke now my children." I've had so many arguments with people whose historical research starts and ends with People's History because that book convinces you that you know the real story.

It's Catcher in the Rye for history.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

JAMES LOEWEN IS EXTREMELY MY poo poo

I read Lies Across America while I worked for a museum in the education department and implemented some of the stuff I learned as a "how not to" book for museum work and historical narration.

He's a very good introduction into explaining Public History to people and how museums and monuments say just as much about the people who built them as what they commemorate.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hook 'em :(

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/06/17/vince-young-saskatchewan-roughriders-hamstring-injury

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He didn't get beat out by Blaine Gabbert he was recovering from multiple surgeries dude.

Also
https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/872562095669358592

Kaepernick is absolutely being blackballed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Clearest case of blackballing since Ser Barrold, which will go down in textbooks as the most obvious blackballing poo poo of all time

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Raiders fans on SA insist Kaepernick is demanding eight figures a year and a starting role and has a 1:1000 TD:INT ratio despite none of this being publicly true.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

warcrimes posted:

Did you even read what Baldwin said?

Niner fans keep on saying he's being blackballed although apparently he's not good enough for his really bad former team

Kaepernick and the 49ers had a very public falling out to the tune of Kaepernick potentially forgoing millions to get the hell out. It's like you and volkerball just ignore facts.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jun 19, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Wow the top ten must be like all niners wow

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Colin Kaepernick Attempted Five Passes Against the Chicago Bears And Was Sacked Five Times Maybe He Wasnt't The Problem

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"yes! Yes gimme all the george soros dollars, ruining my own ability to play football and create Colin Kaepernick dollars" - Colin Kaepernick, paid protester

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lol trump will kill us all before then

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

CIAN FAHEY IS loving poo poo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Loling irl at a pats fan trying to make us feel bad about objectively the best super bowl outcome of all time because losing means Brady has 5 rings, not 6

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/PayneNFL/status/877493166215180288

Things that make you go :thunk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

why does a jags fan care so much about the chiefs wow

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

I'll celebrates miamis 2018 playoff exit with some of the easiest decisions ever

BBQ North Carolina style
Some delicious root beer soda
A fine IPA from Denver Colorado, the only beer worth drinking
Reading about gamergate as I burn dvds of my little pony that are found in households not containing 10 year old children

Hm what else is controversial

A delightful hot dog sandwich just absolutely smothered in delicious ketchup

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

lol if you didnt get a booze offense and just barf on a hobo then sleep until your time was up

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

rip one cool patriot

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Preposterous.

*sips $12 bud light, chomps $10 pretzel while roasting in the sun watching a team with one of the league's lowest payrolls because our owner says its not feasible economically to erect a sun shade*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm the intentionally cropped out HOT DOGS sign leading to the same booth

Also my father in law drinks wine at tailgates what of it gently caress you. We also drink Templeton Rye and beer. We are non-discriminatory lushes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Cavauro posted:

losing is extremely fun, funny, and good.

The 49ers going straight from 3 straight nfccg to a dumpster fire doesnt make me mad at all I'm laughing in fact

• Locked thread