Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

pubic works project posted:

What kind of pop?

Cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Metapod posted:

The team I root for, the Tennessee Titans, are good at footballing and check this will win the super bowl this season and I will celebrate by eating a pizza with pineapple on it and drinking some pop.

Yes.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

At least you didn't say pop tart. :haw:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I think calling soda pop is worse than putting pineapple on pizza. I also think the bengals are going to be extra bad this year.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Can I hang out with you when this happens, friend?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'll celebrates miamis 2018 playoff exit with some of the easiest decisions ever

BBQ North Carolina style
Some delicious root beer soda
A fine IPA from Denver Colorado, the only beer worth drinking
Reading about gamergate as I burn dvds of my little pony that are found in households not containing 10 year old children

Hm what else is controversial

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I think calling soda pop is worse than putting pineapple on pizza. I also think the bengals are going to be extra bad this year.

Secretly they are going to win the AFC N and John Ross is going to be Rookie of the year

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

I'll celebrates miamis 2018 playoff exit with some of the easiest decisions ever

BBQ North Carolina style
Reading about gamergate as I burn dvds of my little pony that are found in households not containing 10 year old children

chili, beans or no?

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/879346635037331458

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jun 26, 2017

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

BBQ North Carolina style

A taco sandwich

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Amy Pole Her posted:

BBQ North Carolina style

A delightful hot dog sandwich just absolutely smothered in delicious ketchup

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

A delightful hot dog sandwich just absolutely smothered in delicious ketchup

No relish?

:frogout:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

adam gase is a top ten coach
Is he still doing that dumb thing where the rookies have to earn their helmet decal?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Teams I think are going to be pretty bad that other people are really high on:

The Chargers
The Bengals

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Miami =7-9

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The Chargers
The Bengals
The Jaguars.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Not even Bortles' mom is high on the Jags.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The Chargers
The Bengals

Who the gently caress is high on the Chargers

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Geography is hard

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

If they go 8-8 you must buy me a pizza with only the greatest of toppings, pineapple

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Trying to appeal to the underserved Washington racists demographic.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

Amy Pole Her posted:

If they go 8-8 you must buy me a pizza with only the greatest of toppings, pineapple

I'll have to send it by airmail.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Sad King Billy posted:

I'll have to send it by airmail.

Not so fast friend! With papa John's new partnership with Venmo you can buy a pizza in Florida even if you live in Tibet! Wow!

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Not so fast friend! With papa John's new partnership with Venmo you can buy a pizza in Florida even if you live in Tibet! Wow!

Despite the awful adverts I saw popping up on ESPN, I like Papa John's, so I approve of your choice.
Domino's are poo poo.

8-8 is very Dolphins though.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

and with the dolphins it will be something ridiculous like we win our first 8 games only to fall apart against the raiders and lose the rest of the season, only doing better than the jets.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mulaney Power Move posted:

and with the dolphins it will be something ridiculous like we win our first 8 games only to fall apart against the raiders and lose the rest of the season, only doing better than the jets.

We will see. I completely get this attitude but we kinda fell our way into the playoffs due to injury and we earned our spot vs 08 which was fluky as poo poo with the wildcat.

I'm a big Gase fan. But then again I was pretty anti Philbin so almost anyone was an upgrade. I wanted

1 Hue Jackson
2 Adam Gase
3 A poster of Marino in Zubaz pants

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

We will see. I completely get this attitude but we kinda fell our way into the playoffs due to injury and we earned our spot vs 08 which was fluky as poo poo with the wildcat.

I'm a big Gase fan. But then again I was pretty anti Philbin so almost anyone was an upgrade. I wanted

1 Hue Jackson
2 Adam Gase
3 A poster of Marino in Zubaz pants

Was the appointment of Philbin met with groans, or did you only discover how bad he was during his tenure?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Sad King Billy posted:

Was the appointment of Philbin met with groans, or did you only discover how bad he was during his tenure?

A lot of people didn't like the fact he was basically a co-OC and didn't call the plays.

I honestly hated him since hard knocks minus his Seinfeld jokes. He was annoying as poo poo to me.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

The team I root for, the Tennessee Titans, are good at footballing and check this will win the super bowl this season and I will celebrate by eating a pizza with pineapple on it and drinking some pop.

:yeah:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/879423672301346816

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Remember that time that the worst thing a GB running back did was poop in a hamper?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Metapod posted:

Ah, the Bengals poster hubris gambit.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'll be happy if my team doesn't blow like 6 games with hilarious 4th quarter collapses, gets 6-7 wins, or just stays relatively healthy.

Any one of those three.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals will easily win multiple games even with all the injuries. See you in February where i'll be empty quoting angered posts about the patriots in the super bowl gdt

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Oh come on

:ughh:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

a neat cape posted:

I'll be happy if my team doesn't blow like 6 games with hilarious 4th quarter collapses, gets 6-7 wins, or just stays relatively healthy.

Any one of those three.

Hell, I'd be happy if my team managed to win more than one game without having to come back in the fourth and give me a goddamn heart attack.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/879438570523684864

Dude had talent but couldn't stay healthy, it seems

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

warcrimes posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/879438570523684864

Dude had talent but couldn't stay healthy, it seems

He just doesn't have the heart for football

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

weird Asian candy posted:

He just doesn't have the heart for football
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

I mean, I'm not lying...

e:

He has had it since college? Hopefully he didn't screw his quality of life after football by playing on it for all this time :(

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/879439427663261696

• Locked thread