Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Surprised it took this long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Cutting Smith and Hali frees up $24M if done in 2018.

So please enjoy the last year of having them on the Chiefs because that's gonna be that.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What would the market look like for Alex Smith next year?

Texans, Cardinals, Bills?

Alex Smith does not exactly scream "Carson Palmer successor" to me.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

Maybe I'm getting Peters confused with another Chiefs DB since I thought the narrative on him was his tendency to sometimes get burned deep. Talib has largely been a shutdown corner

That was his rookie season. Last year he got burned a couple times, but for the most part he shut down his half of the field.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chromatic posted:

Hope this doesn't blow up the page.

Mahomes to Tyreek is gonna be :allears:]

Good lord, I can't wait for football season.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

the gently caress, the Chiefs wouldn't have paid him 4.5M?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

you're a fake adam schefter tweet

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I want the dollars so I know how mad to be at Dorsey.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lookin hard as poo poo in my red, no-one-can-touch-me jersey

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

pay this goddamn man

Generally when someone says "I can play another 5-6 seasons" it means they can play 2-3 realistically. Greg is the drat man, but your body is going to start to breakdown, third leg or not.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

89 posted:

What kind of jerseys are the jerseys that fit more like shirts than they do jerseys?

I have aliexpress ones and they run one size big. I wear a large t shirt and a medium jersey looks good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

I'll celebrates miamis 2018 playoff exit with some of the easiest decisions ever

BBQ North Carolina style
Some delicious root beer soda
A fine IPA from Denver Colorado, the only beer worth drinking
Reading about gamergate as I burn dvds of my little pony that are found in households not containing 10 year old children

Hm what else is controversial

chili, beans or no?

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/879346635037331458

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jun 26, 2017

• Locked thread