Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Myles Garrett hasn't participated in OTA's at all because of an unspecified injury. Who knew those Clowney comparisons were so apt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Michael Oher update: Still in concussion protocol (9 months now), awaiting results of assault investigation and isn't at OTA's for other unspecified reasons that are not related to the previous 2 supposedly.

Just retire you poor bastard.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jun 4, 2017

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Hank III for new MNF theme.

https://youtu.be/pmAB2ZF7b7M

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jun 5, 2017

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ostentatious posted:

isnt hank williams jr the one that said obama was hitler

Yes Sr has been dead for around 60 years.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

Are the Browns really marching Cody Kessler out there

It's him or Brock. Kessler at least has 1 year in Hue's offense. You can't really think Kizer will really be ready this year or probably ever

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

quote:

However, Kaepernick's decision to kneel during the national anthem in 2016 has made him persona non grata in some organizations. New York Giants owner John Mara told Jenny Vrentas of The MMQB that his team never considered Kaepernick because of potential public backlash.

"All my years being in the league, I never received more emotional mail from people than I did about that issue," Mara said. "If any of your players ever do that, we are never coming to another Giants game. It wasn't one or two letters. It was a lot. It's an emotional, emotional issue for a lot of people, more so than any other issue I've run into."

Reminder the Giants wouldn't cut their kicker after he chased his wife around the pro bowl beating her nor after the sheriff had a press conference to confirm what happened and that the Giants organization tried to get him to cover it up.

I'm surprised they didn't trade up in the 2nd since they value kicking so much.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

wernox posted:

That kid was one of the most tormented people I've ever met, a walking, talking embodiment of emotional and psychological problems.

I know he was declared not competent to stand trial but care to elaborate? I'm genuinely curious.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Who would end up fatter if let to their own devices: Kelvin Benjamin or Eddie Lacy?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

all-Rush mixtape posted:

N: Trump praised Deshaun Watson

V: I don't know what this means

The Texans owner paid for him to go with the Clemson team for the white house visit. Trump wants to brag he has a black sports friend.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

warcrimes posted:

Doug Baldwin has been a huge supporter of Kaepernick's politics since the beginning

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/06/06/doug-baldwin-defends-seahawks-decision-to-sign-austin-davis-over-colin.html

Someone's starter is going to have to get injured for him to land a spot. Although it never will be a for a few teams- Jets and Carolina are a couple that come to mind

The people that "don't know" why they hate Cam would stroke out of Kaep came to the Panthers. .

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

In this edition of the Joe Thomas Hour we found out most of the Browns roster is smarter than we think. Except Tank Carder, we find out he aint got time for them fancy words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-q5Ioyk1fQ&t=15s

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

God the CPD union already threatened to have members boycott/not provide security for Browns games after the curfuffal with Crowell. There's still a large number of fans that want Crowell cut anyway after he apologized for bad mouthing the brave PD that murdered a child. Kaep coming to town they'd manage to do it. NFL fans are terrible.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

He's the only receiver the Panthers have who's worth a poo poo.

I don't care what he's saying to create leverage.

That's until Kelvin Benjamin figures out how to eat DB's like pacman.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Tramon Williams posted:

“At the end of the day, those guys were just going in a different direction. From the start of training camp to the beginning of the season, they were going in a different direction. And it came a point during the season to where I wanted to be released. That’s why we got released because it wasn’t a stable spot. It’s not a stable spot. You don’t know who’s going to be the coaches from year to year, and I didn’t know that so I didn’t want to be one of those veterans who is stuck in a spot and at the end of the day, I’m not going to be able to get a job because I was on a bad team. That’s why I wanted to get out of there.”

Time to play: Aging player angry that he sucks and was about to be cut or dropping truth bombs all over Hue Jackson.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ehud posted:

making rookies earn their helmet decals is a top ten coaching idea

Browns don't have a decal, checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

its different with basketball

the falcons just had to run the clock out and they won.

instead.....

The Cleveland Indians blew not just a 3-1 series lead in the world series and were the first team to lose a world series in extra innings in 97. In 2016 they lost in extra inngings after a loving rain delay in game 7. Falcons fans can suck it up losing to the Patriots dynasty.

• Locked thread