Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

@fart stopped being friends with Dr David Thorpe for a while because Thorpe wouldn't stop making fun of his shoes on twitter

https://twitter.com/fart/status/568648123918065664

lmao

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

this made me physically ill. Dude needs to stop tweeting after a box of wine

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lowtax is going to be make sa funny again just you wait

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that lowtax bit is really rough. he tried so hard to keep up with the times, but he couldn't even manage to troll notch. notch, a manchild with incredibly low (and justifiably so) self-esteem seemed to get the better of lowtax without even doing much of anything.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

mama mia

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

so lowtax randomly started insulting notch because he wanted to get people mad to write an article about them getting mad, and when notch didn't respond to lowtax giving the go ahead he just went and did it anyway? how the hell do you pick a fight with notch and end up looking like the rear end in a top hat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nice meltdown OP!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Stexils posted:

so lowtax randomly started insulting notch because he wanted to get people mad to write an article about them getting mad, and when notch didn't respond to lowtax giving the go ahead he just went and did it anyway? how the hell do you pick a fight with notch and end up looking like the rear end in a top hat

Yea, :owned:

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

remember when lowtax said he was coming back, like 3 times this year so far

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Remember when Lowtax said people who contributed to photoshop threads and such would get rewards? I don't even know who lowtax is

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He is drawing the spaceships which will usher us all into heaven soon

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Putty posted:

Remember when Lowtax said people who contributed to photoshop threads and such would get rewards? I don't even know who lowtax is

livin for the empyquotes

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Putty posted:

The rewards are going to come with the big Xenforo update that's due any day now.

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

:eyepop: will you look at that loving meltdown

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I think bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m's true goal was to divide the Something Awful community from it's creators and it may be working.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Macasaurus posted:

remember when lowtax said he was coming back, like 3 times this year so far

Lowtax is dead. Lowtax remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was gooniest and mightiest of all that SA has yet owned has bled to death under our shitposts: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become Lowtax simply to appear worthy of it?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

fruit on the bottom posted:

Lowtax is dead. Lowtax remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was gooniest and mightiest of all that SA has yet owned has bled to death under our shitposts: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become Lowtax simply to appear worthy of it?

— fruit on the bottom, The Gay Science, Section 125, tr. Walter Kaufmann

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
That book is perfectly titled for GBS lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

shame on all of you for besmirching the good name of forums regular bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

On the other hand, bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m used to mean something. When I read the saturday morning reviews and came across bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m, I knew I was in for the highest quality entertainment

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Stexils posted:

Yeah, I'm sure Lowtax is a fine dude and all, but that Twitter baiting meltdown was not a good look. Just really dumb and pathetic.

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
Nice meltdown, Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

don't die lowtax i love the forums

• Locked thread