Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

There's a Hollywood Reporter interview about this new season and a video of the house. I guess lots of Pandora's Box type stuff? And they might implement the no napping rule and there's no more roadkill.

Julie still keeping it real:

quote:

How many times have you wanted to come into the house and take someone out of the game?

Chen: I've wanted to take people out of the game, but I never want to come into the house. Actually on finale night I don't want to come in because there's this certain smell after three months. It's like stale, heavy and thick. It's like nothing you've ever smelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Does Chima's meltdown in BB11 count as a self eviction?

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Do the houseguests know Paul has immunity? If not it'd be hilarious if Cody tried to put him up as a backdoor nom.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

It's hilarious to me that Cody seems to have this goofy little crush on Alex. I think he really likes that she gave him a run for his money in that safety comp and her telling him to eat poo poo.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Thank you Cody for your crazy plan.

Paul's temptation thing seems way too good though. I feel like his safety should be used up once he has had to use it.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

I still hate Paul more than Cody and Jessica so I wouldn't mind seeing Christmas get evicted. Although I wouldn't really be upset if she stayed either since she's a lot more interesting than Jillian.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Should I feel bad for wanting Cody to win Ring of Replacement and him using it to win veto so one of Paul's pawns has to go home? The drama would be amazing.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

So Christmas got to pick the curse targets but doesn't know what the curse does? Could it be something that actually helps who she picked? I don't see how there is any possible risk to taking the temptation otherwise. The curse part of the other 2 temptations always carried a risk that it could be a downside to the temptation taker.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Elena, Matt, Ramses, Paul, Alex, Josh are playing veto. Elena and Matt are definitely part of the backdoor Cody plan.

Also Cody, Jessica, Jason, and Matt are have nots.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

I think general consensus is Jessica and Cody are both much better people when they're not glued together. Jessica is a lot funnier and more sociable and now has underdog status and yeah people liked Cody's exit interview. People hate Raven now because they think she likes to milk attention from her disease and when she hurt her foot she was a big baby about it. Although I'm not sure how that puts her below even Megan and Jillian. Maybe people don't like her clown makeup. As for Paul I don't know how he was ever so high to begin with but I think most people don't like him right now because he has been running the house with practically no opposition and has a big ego.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

On one hand I'm glad Cody is back because I think he's hilarious and he just said he was coming after Paul. On the other hand I'm not looking forward to Cody+Jess shacking back up and becoming intolerable again. Is it too much to hope that they've learned from this and will be more sociable and play a better game?

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Jessica won POV. Blah.

Hopefully she doesn't get wind of anything, leaves the nominees the same, and we still get the blindside.

Yes please it would be so amazing for her to have ALL the power with the hex, hoh, comp beast boyfriend back, AND veto and still play so poorly that she loses her pawn.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Haha wow Jess and Cody are truly a delusional mess.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Wow did Jess really compare talking poo poo about Cody to talking poo poo about Jason's wife? A woman who has never been involved in Big Brother? Not to mention comparing a real life marriage with child and a showmance that met like what a month or so ago and has never been tested outside of the house. Jody are amazingly delusional.

I don't like the mob mentality group bullying but I also don't get why people still love Jessica. I get people had hope she'd play hard after Cody left but that was gone after her insanely bad nominations. Her and Cody are shockingly bad at the game. Cody at least has some self awareness and can be unintentionally hilarious but he's bad too. And I hate Paul so I get that people like that they're against him but come on. They're delusional and bad at the game and aren't sweethearts at all. Personally I also think it's pathetic that they were threatening to self-evict just because they got bullied for exactly one night. I know they've seen the show before so they must know it gets dirty sometimes but there's always a way to turn it around if you put the effort in. I'm mainly just rooting for Jason or Kevin now. Maybe I'll like Alex again if she starts plotting against Paul (although that seems unlikely at the moment).

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Teek posted:

Glad Christmas used her temptation in this way, best drama production could have hoped for.

Seriously the temptation thing has worked out surprisingly well. They've all been used in dramatic fashion.

Hopefully Jess doesn't win veto. I'm real sick of Jody at this point.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

The Robins Taley posted:

I noticed on the show they keep referencing Mark throwing pickle juice in Josh's face, but in here STAC has said it was actually hot sauce. We're there 2 different instances or have producers asked Mark/Josh to call it pickle juice in DR in order to somehow lessen the incident?

I think it was a mixture.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Alex has talked about what games she plays with Paul before. I don't remember which ones exactly other than BioShock but there were a few. Questioning gamer cred is loving dumb though. If she plays video games she can say she's a gamer. She probably just doesn't talk about it much in the house because as far as I know no one else seems interested in it.

The bios of the people BB does usually aren't that accurate anyways. It seems like they make them play up one hobby or ideology that differentiates them. Like with Bronte and being a math "genius" and Dan being ultra-catholic. Wasn't Rachel played up to be a hot girl nerd too because she had a chemistry degree? None of them really talked about that poo poo much in the actual house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

I think this setting up camp and cooking hot dogs for everyone is one of my favorite punishments ever.

• Locked thread