Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Honestly the only way Paul could have won was by not playing the season at all. He played the game he had to play since everyone knew who he was, and the bitterness when he was revealed as Final 2 was so palpable you could feel it through the TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

You guys make great points and I trust your analysis more than mine. Given how deep Alex and Jason went though, I guess I have trouble seeing a scenario in which they would have actually voted Paul. In their minds, they were either going to final two together, or one of them would be sitting with him and they'd vote for the other. The fact that neither of them made it just made it seem like no amount of truth telling or soothing was going to turn it around for them.

Goat, I do want to say thanks for all the work you put in this summer, it definitely helped kill plenty of my days in the office and the GIFs were excellent.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Can we get a briefing on what U-Turned means?

• Locked thread