Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Teek posted:

Jeff interviews now happening on the "live feeds" page.

I just tuned in, I am 0/1 on liking the people thus far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

SweetJahasus posted:

This second guy is the worst person

He is a BUSINESS MAN. I dunno, he seems like the guy that will join the biggest alliance he can find, do nothing all season, and act like he played it masterfully when cut near the end.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Resident supernerd seems decent, we'll see if he can lay low.

E: ok I love Boston Dad

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jun 19, 2017

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

"VIP concierge"

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Jeff didn't interview everyone did he? Seems like he missed a few that there were photos for, maybe they are the twist.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Teek posted:

I didn't catch them all, but I didn't see any reports of anyone being skipped. Who do you think was missing?

Did he interview the old guy that isn't the boston dad...Mark I think? I wasn't paying super close attention while working so it's possible he was just real quick.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We're all sold on him, which means he's going to drop an n-bomb in the first week.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

My letter from home would say "You are a fool if you are reading this."

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Each person will probably only be able to go to the Den once, so the fan favorites will all go in the first weeks for nothing prizes, and then the good stuff will go to the ones we hate the most.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah generally the first out are completely boring people or way too aggressive. This season it will be the dog walker lady or that dude who wants to win the first comp. Maybe an all star season of people who have gotten screwed by twists over the years.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Well the e-mail just confirmed that feeds aren't on until after the pacific airing tomorrow, so midnight est on Thursday, booo

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I thought Christmas was a fool for choosing vote, but I guess she had a pretty good read on the house. Boston Dad did not disappoint, but I do share Stac's pessimism, Paul is absolutely about to get 3 weeks of safety and we are always let down when we expect them to evict someone like him.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I'm sure they are paying Paul quite handsomely, but I don't think he's going to sleepwalk to the final. He'll win the first temptation and he'll have 3 weeks immunity, but then he won't be able to win it again and there's enough fans in the house to know that they don't want to be in the final 2 with him. He'll have time to try to form something solid, I guess we'll see tonight if Brosquad version 75 has formed.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

ahahaha Josh, what a terrible call.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Feeds starting, engage StacBot

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Bah Alex on the block, I thought she could be a sleeper.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Man, dude who is a lifelong fan gets screwed on day 1, and then someone self evicts, oof.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

The kitty cats busy screen is much more entertaining than the fish, I will give them that. Hopefully someone remembers to feed the cats :ohdear:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I understand you guys like orange cat, but I really feel like he is playing too hard too early and putting a huge target on his back.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Teek posted:

Good job Alex! She won veto.

woo! Here's to hoping one of the "outsiders" win HoH. Although knowing BB history, it will be someone outside of the showmance alliance that still targets an outsider anyway.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

It's kind of bullshit for it to be a secret that he has immunity. So someone has to show their cards and nom him, and then not be allowed to nom him?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lol Jessica straddles Cody to talk game to him. At least she knows her game.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Cody trying to backstab Paul would be fun, as it would hurt both their games and set the house into a bit of chaos.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah Raven is like 100% more attractive with her hair down, it's a shame she is apparently a bit crazy as well.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Paul i'm not sure it's great gameplay to talk endlessly how you played such a great game. Everyone in there looks like they are loving sick of listening to this.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lol first video back is Alex saying to Paul "You on board for breaking up the showmances?"

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I mean Cody ain't wrong, it's bullshit that Paul has secret safety that caused him to hurt his game.

OTOH, there's no guarantee his backdoor would have even worked since he didn't get his alliance on board, and he burned his whole alliance doing it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I doubt he's lying about being in the military, but wouldn't be surprised if he grossly exaggerates every bit of it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Just said on the feed that she has gone to an urgent care and they don't know what is happening. Looking forward to Cody bragging about eliminating 3 people in one week.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lmao Jessica bragging about manipulating people as two others do it better at the same time.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Wow, Raven is tearing down Jessica now too. I imagine they would still go for easy targets initially next week, but Jess and Cody really have nothing at this point.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Kevin and Christmas are at the top of the Jokers ratings, with Alex and Paul the rest of the top 4.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

They got 4 cameras, just put one on Kevin at all times. Today is the MRI for X-mas right?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Bloops Crusts posted:

I have no idea what the hell's going on this season or what side anybody's on. I'm not accustomed to it being this polarized this quickly, with the lines in the middle shifting seemingly overnight. It's crazy.

Week 1 Bro Alliance is pretty predictable at this point as long as one wins the first HoH, which is common since they also aren't smart and very competitive. Having 3 showmances this quick is odd, but man I don't know how serious to take them. Jess/Cody is the only one that I see showing much emotion. Hell, it feels to me like Mark would rather be with Christmas, Cody would rather be with Alex, and Matt would rather be somewhere else.

One of the showmances winning HoH would lead to a pretty predictable week of the 6 of them shuffling back together loosely, but an "Outsider" winning could fracture them for good.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Glad she is back and would much rather Jillian go home, but hard to see how she can stay in the game if they put a cast on it. It's one thing to sink herself in comps, but could also sink a team she is on.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Any indication of healing time for the injury?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Despite what she might say, I can't imagine that they would let her stay in the game if she would potentially have a cast on for the whole game. She's probably being dramatic and they expect it to come off in the next few weeks.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Man, this is rough.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

PAUL! haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah, Paul definitely will want to avoid doing the obvious thing. Perhaps Ramses for his curse and Jessica. He will be mindful of the temptation but he also knows that Jess/Cody aren't well liked, so that may point him more towards doing the obvious.

• Locked thread