Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

mallratcal posted:

Maybe round up the people who got voted out super early/first. Call it BB 2nd Chance. I think Survivor did something similar, though I don't know how that turned out.

I've long been calling for a season made up entirely of Week 1 and 2 eliminations from previous seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Max posted:

Mark actually came up with a good plan for future temptations if they offer safety.

If his plan wasn't "Take them, every time, and who cares what happens to everybody else" then I have a better one

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

Alex is using her HOH on the cripple.

As much as I dread the idea of Cody coming back in and just reuniting with Jessica again, I don't really mind Christmas going this week.

Of course, the perfect scenario is Christmas getting evicted and somehow defeating Cody in the battle back.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

Production left a switchblade in the storage room.

Will someone accept the temptation?!

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Do we know the rules of the temptation? Seems like if the goal is to pad the numbers in the house then the temptation would either stop the eviction and cancel the resurrection, or allow the eviction but activate the resurrection.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Hey, it's not Cody's fault he doesn't understand how betas think. That's just how he was made.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

As far as I can tell the plan is to get Jess on board with not using the Hex to save Cody and letting him get evicted.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I thought Paul using veto on Jess was part of the deal. Was it not?

Not that it matters anyway, Jess is totally using the Hex and will spend the next week crowing about how this time she was the one doing the blindsiding

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I'm wondering if the Hex works a bit like the Coup d'Etat from a few seasons ago, where the HoH who is getting their week canceled still gets to play in the next HoH comp as a consolation.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Tide posted:

Wouldn't the smart move be to send Jess home with the hex and keep Cody?

Probably, but Cody is a legit threat in almost any comp and he's also a way bigger pain in the rear end to live with. So getting rid of him makes sense on a couple of levels.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

bagrada posted:

Earlier this season didn't she get picked then told she couldn't do that one? Or was that an HoH comp?

The Veto comp the week Dom went home (where they had to walk across the beams) was one where she was picked, they let her get all suited up and stand at the start of her lane, and then in the instructions Paul told her that she wasn't cleared to compete so she had to just sit down.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

They've barely gotten any kind of villain edit, there's no way she gets booed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Max posted:

They did it's just that it's usually a terrible call out. I don't think anyone even blinked when Jess "called out" Paul during her eviction.

I cracked up at Mark's DR later where he was all "Oh man, what's Paul gonna do now that Jess just blew his game up?!"

• Locked thread