Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

https://giphy.com is another good option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I'm all in on Boston Dad. (Please don't turn out to be a horrible monster).

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I hope it's nothing. I'd like this season to be all newbies and then do All-Stars for Season 20.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Maybe round up the people who got voted out super early/first. Call it BB 2nd Chance. I think Survivor did something similar, though I don't know how that turned out.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I don't know. A season full of awkward gamebots and annoying jackasses might be fun. It would kind of be great if everyone hated each other.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

2 weeks wouldn't be too bad. I hope he won't be a regular HG.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

GIF away STAC Goat! I find your updates as entertaining as the show, if not more.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Cody and Josh both seem a different kind of crazy. Should make for some good watching.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Wow! That has to be the fastest anyone has self evicted, right? Or was that the first time it has happened? I have a terrible memory so the only one I remember is from BB Canada.

Edit: Whistlenuts is Jason, the rodeo clown.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I see his shirt says Whistle Nut on it. I wonder if that's his clownin' name?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Your Taint posted:

At least two others have self evicted. One guy did in BB9 after his father had heart attack, and Evel Dick did early in his second season after he got an HIV diagnosis.

Thanks. I had completely forgotten about the Season 9 one. I should have remembered Dicks, gently caress that guy.

Turbl posted:

Does Chima's meltdown in BB11 count as a self eviction?

I think Chima, Justin and Willie Hantz count as a special kind of stupid.

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jun 30, 2017

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

Alex: Hello.
Cody: grunt
Alex: Remember I told you you think too hard?
Cody: Funny thing is I'm not thinking of anything.

:laffo: :laffo:

I'm kind of falling in love with how strange Cody is.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Really hoping for Paul and the ensuing fallout.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

YES! This is what I wanted! :munch:

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

No! I've been enjoying Christmas :ohdearsass:

I hope it turns out Cody has never been in the military, and he just made the whole thing up.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

If she is out I hope production makes Cody put someone else on the block just to gently caress with him.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

bagrada posted:

At this point it would have to be Jessica right, just the natural progression of how this showmance has gotten away from her.

And somehow it will all be a part of his master plan.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Christmas will end up being OK, and Kevin will die in the dentist chair.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Very happy Christmas is back. It'd be swell if she won the next HOH.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I really want a Christmas HOH, for maximum Cody/Jess freakout. Paul would also be acceptable.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Jess erupting was great, so was Cody looking more homicidal than usual.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

She super duper is. I really hope people just call her on her poo poo this week and point out that she and Cody are the people who have backstabbed and lied.

Well, and Kevin.

Kevin at least does it in a charming way.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I ain't mad. Its the game.

My basic rules are simple. You can be a snake in Big Brother if you're fine being a snake in Big Brother. Just own that poo poo and don't play high and mighty.

I'm looking at you, Nicole.

As gross as Paul was last year I was rooting for him to win over her.

I'm hoping everyone will press Cody's buttons, maybe get a Willie Hantz situation.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

As much as I dislike Cody and Jess I'm hoping Paul's plan blows up in his face.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

So if Ramses wins veto and uses it on himself can Paul put up another player? Or does it just go back to 2 noms this week?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Ah, ok. Thanks, that makes sense. Ramses totally gonna win.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Just happy it wasn't one of the cool kids winning.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

thexerox123 posted:

A bit off-topic, but just FYI there seem to be hints that we might get a BBCAN announcement tomorrow... Global TV has a countdown clock on their page that ends during tomorrow night's episode and that is showing blurry clips from BBCAN, and Arisa Cox and the Big Brother Canada Twitter account have both retweeted it... fingers crossed!

(Also, I know someone who worked on the show, and their FB page cryptically said a week ago that good things were happening and to stay tuned... so yeah, it seems the hiatus might be over!)

I hope so. It was getting decent ratings here in Canada, so I was a little surprised at the hiatus news.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

BB Can should move to the CBC so my tax dollars can help fund it!

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

MrBuddyLee posted:

he'll be remembered in BB history not for a single word he said, but rather for his awkward silences, glares and those half-second stares.

Oh, and for boning.

:stare: So says you, MrBuddyLee. So says you. :stare:

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Tonight is going to be great when Josh stays. :allears:

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

They would be stupid to not make Jessica burn that power.

I wonder if the curse will be changing a double eviction into a triple eviction, BB Canada style?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

What would production even do if Jess went into the DR and wanted to have an abortion? That would be quite the bad situation for the show, has she requested a test?

If there's a fetus I hope it can compete in a veto competition.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

It's like when Christine was described as a nudist.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

I really, really hope Paul does not win.

Agreed. I'm happy with Christmas, Josh or Alex.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

This jury is setting up to be a bitter one. Maybe Kevin will make it to the end and they give him the win out of spite. :sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Just want to say thanks to STAC Goat for all the recaps and news.

• Locked thread