Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHGIk6kSiuM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bump_fn posted:

what does E3 even mean in a post last guardian world

Metroid

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've gotten just about every game I've wished for, all except the Nintendo titles. Metroid, Advance Wars, (a real) Paper Mario, etc.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh and bring another Fortune Street over.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Not E3 related since they wouldn't be announced there, but my most wanted games that are unlikely to happen: Dark Cloud 3 & either a new Raidou game or a remaster of the first two with better combat, like Vanillaware did with Odin Sphere

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PCucks vacate

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

julian assflange posted:

Games I'm looking forward to seeing (or not):
- Ace Combat
- Assassins Creed: Whatever
- A reason for me to buy a Switch sooner
- A reason for me to buy a PSVR sooner
- Gran Turismo Sport

:chloe:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Liquid Drink posted:

Word lol. Thanks for laying some truth down in here LOL. Can't have toooo many posts in this thread in a day LMAO. Thank you though, we all love your input around here hahaha

The Manchurian Gamer strikes again.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha was he the guy that tried to flame you a couple months ago? the "fake compliments and thank yous" burn style is so good

Yeah lol. I'm pretty sure he posted the exact same thing too, with maybe one word changed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Glad the IKs stay their hand in this situation. The mysterious stranger who only started posting after BBG permabanned himself and only posts in imp zone could be literally anyone.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

He got permabanned so soon after being made IK here that it caused some kind of software malfunction and now IKs can't do anything in IZ... I don't know if that's true but it makes sense to me.

Ralp cast a tether spell before being banned, tying the hands of all imp zone IKs forever.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

God's Plan

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

if that racing game ends up being as Burnout as it looks it's gonnab e sick

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT7kexu57EE

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

cool car commercial guys

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Maybe human is the real monster.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Heh. Kim could use the XP.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hat Thoughts posted:

For anyone with an Xbox 1 if you have a linked account with Mixer & watch one of Microsoft's livestreams on there u get Rare Replay (& some indie games/dlc nobody cares about) for free

Oh my motherfuck . RARE REPOLAY?!?! (what) I'm logging in like a BOSS!.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

life is strange prequel fail. come on

I'll still play it even tho it's apparently not being made by Dontnod. They're still making a proper sequel too, which will undoubtedly be superior in every way

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Average Bear posted:

paid mods are back... this is seriously garbage

Did you really think it was ever gone?? Lol. Lil noob, reach to my hand. I have much to show U.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In a press release Bandai Namco revealed today, the publisher announced Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom will be available on November 10, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Why would they?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

an actual dog posted:

I'm more hype for the mario x rabbids game then bg&e2 this is a weird feel

it's a prequel which automatically makes me less hype for it

also it's like 10 years too late

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJ-ezwLiHQ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

How do games like Uncharted and The Last of Us get so much positive press, I'll never understand it. Why does everyone love those games, they're terrible

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PlayStation Home 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chill Penguin posted:

i'd like to see kratos meet the gang from ffxv. i bet his son could learn a thing or two from the boys, about the power of friendship and brotherhood

shut up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Why is everyone QQing hard over this E3?? Do you even remember the motion control years? These conferences could be way worse then 90 minutes of trailers

Some Games bullshit in here

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I feel like I need to watch that another 2000 times to absorb everything in that Mario Odyssey trailer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sombrero Mario looks loving awesome

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I really love Peachs piranha plant bouquet. Wonder if Bowsers finally gonna gently caress her in this one.

:razz:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Those Amiibos actually look cool

they're the only amiibos I've actually wanted to own

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Louis CK is loving Mario Odyssey

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's a remake of Metroid 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/adena/index.html Some Xenoblade 2 music samples

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

watching Mario Odyssey E3 Trailer for the first time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqxmYAdAyRg

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't mind the damage numbers because Monster Hunter is full of obtuse bullshit that gamers seem to love for some reason and this is one way to fix that. I can never tell if a monster is killable until somebody else tells me to run because its 50 levels above us.

If I ever played these games solo I would last about 5 minutes because nothing is explained in detail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Monster Hunter is a grind game, sorry but it's true. I must've killed about a hundred Diablos in Tri without getting the 0.01% drop item I needed to complete my set which made me stop playing forever. With MH4U I stopped playing because my crew way outleveled me and then it's not fun for either party to play together at that point

• Locked thread