Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so there's still a chance for Rounda / Cyborg at 145, tho right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Fartbox posted:

I miss Ronda

These other girls just are not nearly as interesting

I can't decide which I find more entertaining, Ronda winning fights or Ronda losing fights. Either way its entertaining as hell.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

extremely excited about Tonya Evinger vs Cyborg. That's a rubber meets the road fight for Cyborg.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ngannou gonna send JDS out on a litter of shields carried by topless brazillian women.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

evobatman posted:

Are there any big names who have taken more hard hits to their head and face than JDS? Mark Hunt comes to mind, especially after the Stipe fight, but I can't think of anyone else.

does Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley count? I think that was the one where he had to get plastic surgery afterwards.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Why are you comparing a one round fight to a career's worth of beatings?

Overeem is another guy who has taken a ton of damage.

Nick always looks like a hairspray can exploded in his face after his fights tho. That's gotta add up.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if DJ told more people to suck his dick and called Samoa Joe fat, like a whole lot, I would watch his fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Re: MM vs Dana. I think the real question is, what hasn't MM done any self-promotion? gently caress, Ariel Helwani or Meltzer would love having a UFC champ do regular audio with them.

• Locked thread