Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Anidav posted:

If that baby can suck a nipple then why can't the Prime Minister? Mr Speaker, the double standards from the so called tolerant left is disgusting for me, my family, this chamber and my nipples.
Avshalom long game sleeper account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Canberra finally does something tangible about stalled wages growth:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-23/politicians-under-fire-for-pay-increases-while-penalty-rates-cut/8646872

Low hanging fruit but nobody else plucked it.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Birdstrike posted:

gently caress you!
Yeah he's got three days to write his reply now.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Anidav posted:

I wonder what the QLD Government should do to help the reef...
Privatise it.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Anidav posted:

Actually, please write this short story. 2000 words, due by Friday.
Milky could never stay under 2000 words.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

JBP posted:

Every time I go to the theatre district in Melbourne I get accosted by bloody beggars and homeless drug addicts.

I don't have anything else to add, but they trapped me in my car while having a barny about who broke whose bong and then when I got out of the car the entire area smelled like piss.
Were you seeing Mamma Mia!?

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Solemn Sloth posted:

Help someone hacked my fingers and it's making me post bad
Change from within?

Just flatten and reinstall.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

NTRabbit posted:

But what does this mean for Sarah Hanson-Young's leadership ambitions?
Hopefully an icepick to the forehead. Does this make me a Trotskist?

You know what else is cool? Editing.

You Am I posted:

You could've cleaned up that copy paste job
Seconded.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

thatbastardken posted:

the opposite, actually.
:thejoke:

thatbastardken posted:

let's not get ahead of ourselves. one public spat over ideology is hardly a failed party.

you also left out PUP and the Fred Nile Experience.
The Fred Nile Experience is both persistent and arguably extremely successful.

Scarecow posted:

So why is it unreasonable for cyclists to pay rego that goes to the roads, would also help add weight to requests to make roads more cyclists friendly?
User pays is almost always a bad idea in public policy and cyclists are so tiny a factor in road infrastructure spending that any benefit would be eaten up by the extra administration costs (assuming they were in anyway relevant to actual associated costs).

Speaking of which if trucks were charged rego based on the damage they do to roads each truck would cost around $1 000 000 a year to register. Passenger car drivers are subsidising road transport at a very high rate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Scarecow posted:

So its unreasonable to ask that people who take bikes onto the road are both safe to use(eg have reflectors, brakes that work) and also have some sort of insurance like other vehicles on the road?
Yes.

• Locked thread