Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I feel like this Lego Batman movie is way better than it should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Ok is it just me or is the CG in ASM2 like super goddamn bad and sticks out like a sore thumb

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Lol why are you watching ASM2.

Cuz I'm bored and it's on Netflix and I wanna see if it's really as bad as the WHM guys made it out to be

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Are they loving serious with this Norman Osborn? Holy poo poo

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is this music for real? This genuinely feels like a bad 90's superhero movie like B&R with none of the camp or innocence and naïveté of attempting something new for a new generation

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Please tell me the guy who played Harry Osborne in this never acted again

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

haitfais posted:

Dane Dehaan is playing the title role in Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.

Phew, I'm glad that's a movie I'm never gonna watch but best of luck in his role as the thousand planets

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Hahahaha what the gently caress is this electro dubstep bullshit

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So shouldn't Gwen's skull just split open at the end there? I mean that went from the original source material whiplash neck snap to whiplash head still cracks against the floor at terminal velocity

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So uh, Adam West died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

Well, gently caress this lovely Earth.

I mean, he was an 88 year old man with leukemia so it's not unexpected or something to curse the heavens about, but still it sucks.
Maybe it's time I should actually watch Batman '66 and find out if it really lives up to what the short youtube videos of select scenes I've seen and pop culture osmosis makes it out to be.

• Locked thread