Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Dexie posted:

There's an episode where Batman and the Joker have a surfing competition.

There's another where Batman and the Penguin run against each other for mayor (which inspired Batman Returns).

The version of the Riddler from the show is what basically every version of him afterwards draws from.

Batman '66 is rad and totally holds up, is what I'm saying.

The show is eggcellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Archyduke posted:

Presumably those aren't Don Rosa comics. It says right on the sign that they were created nearly 50 years before Ducktales and a quick check says he was born in 1951. If anything I think he's just being overprotective of Carl Barks.

Or he is tired of people coming up to him and talking about Ducktales and how great it is, and not knowing it was a comic book. People thinking he is going fan art from Ducktales.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

purple death ray posted:

Which is the issue where Cyclops gets chumped by a depowered Storm? That's my favorite one.

Didn't he throw that so he could go with Maddie and then be a deadbeat Dad?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Lee/Kirby Fantastic Four had a lot of poo poo like that, Galactus first appears in the back half of one comic then they deal with him in the first half of the next, and then there's something else.

Inhuman, Galactus, and then this man this monster, and then into to black panther and soon one of the best doctor doom stories all happened in issues FF issues 45-60

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Sentinel Red posted:

Jason King, Simon Templar, John Steed, Emma Peel, Sharron Macready, and Marty Hopkirk, going up against a man now calling himself 'Number 1' and who is waging a vendetta against the security services...

Would it end up being Harry lime?

• Locked thread