Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Wheat Loaf posted:

It's too bad, because I like all those Universal Monsters characters and would love to see them all having adventures together.

Play Castlevania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Calaveron posted:

So uh, Adam West died

Well, gently caress this lovely Earth.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Injustice 3's Earth-3 revolves around Ultraman who, after a terrible tragedy involving a nuclear bomb, realizes what a monster he's become and sets about reforming the world, struggling with Owl-Man who refuses to leave the criminal ways. Eventually Owl-Man is forced to go to another universe for help, bringing over the greatest threat the world has ever known: Superman.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

joehonkie posted:

Wait, there's a separate 616-native Miles? I can't tell my friend about that. He'll never pick up another comic.

It made more sense originally when Ultimate was a similar-but-different universe but now it's probably just going to end up with 616 Miles becoming Superior Venom or something.

• Locked thread