Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Pogs AND Pokemon cards were banned from local schools because of the "gambling" logic. poo poo, we weren't even allowed to play "rear end in a top hat" because it involved playing cards. I suppose it's more logical than the Satan thing, though. Although I tend to find satanists on the whole to be hilarious.

Speaking of satanism, are there any Batman vs satanism stories? If so I assume they're appropriately stupid. I know the Cult's a good'un, and a lot of fiction tends to kind of make the whole satanism thing interchangeable with cult stuff, which is a bit off base. A lot of satanists are basically just hedonists with a flair for the dramatic who think pentagrams and the color black is cool (they're right).

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jun 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread