Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Super Dan posted:

The rumor is that they want Dwayne Johnson for a Wolf Man movie. I don't know if it will be good, but I don't think it will be forgettable.
He had movie were he was portraying Hercules and that movie was a chore to get through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

joehonkie posted:

Someone I know has read some Miles Morales TPBs and is really into the character but finding it hard to find a nice list of what he needs to read to keep following him specifically. Seems like the same problem.

You shouldn't really have to make a flowchart to keep up with comics, but that's kinda how I feel it is with DC and Marvel.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

got any sevens posted:

This is why i don't even try, busywork like that frustrates me. So i just read weird non mainstream stuff

The longer a story goes on, the more complicated it will get. Like. I'm reading Thorgal, which in theory is a relatively straight forward story about vikings, aliens and gods, but suddenly it began building up to a crisis-like event and if you don't read all the spin-offs and tie-ins you will be very lost.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Wheat Loaf posted:

Been reading a couple of articles about the Tom Cruise Mummy movie - which might not have rendered the Dark Universe franchise DOA but has certainly made things harder for it - and how it's the biggest recent example of putting the cart before the horse. It has reminded me, didn't Sony (or whoever) have plans to create a Ghostbusters shared universe on the back of the 2016 reboot with solo movies for each member of the team etc.?

I know that Sony wanted to create a Robin Hood shared universe.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

David D. Davidson posted:

There is still one flim in development that was originally intended to be a spin off of Origins buts its pretty much been in development hell since it's inception, and if it ever comes out, it too with have gently caress all to do with Origins.

The Gambit movie is just a prank that Hollywood executives likes to play on Channing Tatum.

• Locked thread