Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Didn't he empower Phosphorus as well? I seem to remember that from Starman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Now that's a salty duck

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Aphrodite posted:

I collect statues and stuff of a few specific characters. I had the idea of getting the first appearance issue for each of them to hang on the wall (since the wall space behind the shelves is just being wasted) but 2 of them are Cyclops and Green Arrow, so that's just not happening.

Anyone recommend good issues to represent those two? And not you know, several thousand dollars. They don't actually have to be good comics.

Good one for cyclops would be giant size #1 no?

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

And the weird thing is the Gwenpool ongoing is way better than the Spider Gwen one

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Oh wow Judge Owl. That's something I haven't thought of in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I haven't seen any of the comic book television shows and I'm thinking I'll start catching up on them. When I say none I mean literally none, I haven't seen any of these. What's a "best of" list of ones I should check out? Caveat is that I won't be able to binge watch, and could probably only do 1-2 episodes per night. I'm thinking (in order of attractiveness/perceived goodness):
- Spidey Super Stories
- Agents of SHIELD/Agent Carter
- Legion (this is that convinced me start, saw the poster that hearkens back to the great covers on the series)
- Arrow
- Daredevil
- Walking Dead (kinda not feeling this one?)
- Powers (did this even have a resolution, or was it cancelled mid-stream?)
- Jessica Jones/Luke Cage/Iron Fist

Have absolutely no interest in Smallville or The Flash.

• Locked thread