Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Madkal posted:

From what I remember about the event from the two books I read (Detective Comics and Robin), he took c-list villains and upped the power levels so superhero status.
Did any of the villains with suped up powers ever appear again after the event, and did any heroes take him up on the offer?

I think the most well known villain who got kept his Neron look/deal was Blockbuster as he was Nightwing's main villain all throughout Chuck Dixon's run.

Ghostlight posted:

There's really not a lot of difference when you take into account the traditional Aussie bloke's view of the British.

The late Steve Irwin had a great line about this.

"This spider is full of enough venom to kill ten guys like me....Or twenty poms." I laughed about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Yeah I never got the impression that Glomgold was Irish.
The new one, who knows. He does have a green suit so maybe? I think he should be a Trump like trust baby.

Also the big question is who should voice Darkwing Duck when he shows up. (And he must show up.)

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Since they now have an actor for Steppenwolf, his look will probably be very different.

Even if they go the Loki route and just have Mance Raider walk around in human form and only summon his armour for a fight at the end.

• Locked thread