Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
According to the Eisners website, if you're nominated you're supposed to e-mail Jackie Estrada and she'll get you put onto a VIP table.

I think this is less "Marvel is loving up" and more "The Eisners and the Comic Book Industry At Large is Still Kind of In the Mindset that OF COURSE anyone making comics and potentially up for an Eisner will be at SDCC because everyone goes to SDCC and obviously they know to reach out to the lady who's run the Eisners for the past thirty years, who doesn't know that?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Neron (along with, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, a remarkable amount of other 1990s detritus) showed up in last year's Apollo & Midnighter mini from Steve Orlando. He's keeping the 1990s Crossover Event flame going in his JLA too, with the return of ~TERRORSMITH~ and the Bloodlines aliens, hot on the heels of Lord Havok & the Extremists. I've got my fingers crossed for Scare Tactics and the Millennium Giants next.

• Locked thread