Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
In Arkham Asylum: A Serious Comic About Serious Batman, why did Batman break down the door to let everyone go free? Doesn't he know he's going to have to track them all down again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
The problem I see with Injustice is that it doesn't have anywhere to go aside from backwards.

You've had superheroes/villains forming factions and fighting one another in the first
You've got them reforming alliances to fight a bigger threat in the second

So where do you go from there? An even bigger threat than Brainiac? And this time they have to really team up for serious. I'd think the third installment would have to set its sights a little more low-key.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Every time I'm reminded of that scene I have to go watch the Auralnauts version

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Injustice 3's plot IMO should take place in the Silver Age and be campy as hell

I'm talking Aquaman throwing a shark at Batman and Batman using his shark repellent

vermin fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jun 15, 2017

• Locked thread