Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Looks like Sky Sports is showing NYC vs Philly today, so I get to see David Villa clown all over whatever the hell the Union put out there today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

El Jebus posted:

MLS Live is apparently not showing this game. They are "working on it". Decent game so far?

There have been some very nice saves by Andre Blake, but so far at the half most of the game is just people slipping and falling on the crappy turf.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

And Philly scores first with a nice shot.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That goal for NYC was a long time coming, Blake can't stop everything.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

They were the better team, the only thing that made it close was Blake.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Time for some foot to hit some balls.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That was a light yellow on Roldan

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That was a really nice goal

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

gently caress that loving PK call. :argh:

NYC was the better team though.

They were, but it was still a lovely call.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Tigren posted:

Every game that stadium is empty. That city doesn't deserve to have a team. Bring back Chivas USA!

There might be more people in DC than there are in Seattle...

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Maybe the Fire are good this year?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

gtkor posted:

Should be a red on the Fire goalkeeper, for me at least.

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

If Orlando was the home team I'd probably consider streaming espn to watch, but rsl's home crowd just isn't the same that it used to be. :effort:

• Locked thread