Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

It looks like Pauno has decided to replace Dax by moving Polster up to CM and slotting second-year player Drew Conner in at RB.

Can't be worse than Harrington, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

That red card was a little silly, but I'll take it.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Will Johnson is such a dick.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Now that was a legit red. You just can't do that.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

If we can't get a goal 11 v. 9 we should be relegated to NASL.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

This is completely loving pathetic. There goes every shred of momentum from the last few weeks.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

We're gonna slide down the standings after this. Mark my words.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Pinwiz11 posted:

Meh. That wasn't good but it's one away match and we still got a point. We're fine.

It's not so much the result per se that worries me (though that sucks too); it's that it looked like Chicago wasn't even trying for long stretches. And the rest of the month isn't going to get any easier.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Atlanta looks like the better team, but we lead 1-0. Really should be 2-0. This is the first game at Toyota Park I've watched anywhere but the supporters section. It's weird as hell. Sitting is weird.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Lol 2-0

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Fire good :cool:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Fire stretch the unbeaten run to nine. This team is for real.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Seltzer posted:

How's dax been?

Integral, mostly.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Jersey don't look nearly as fluid as years past. Looks like their window is closing.

Sometimes I still marvel that we managed to get Dax from them. I mean, he is getting older but, drat, he's good.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Lol @ Orlando, Chicago is #1

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Accam can do it all. 3-0 Fire

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Kilson posted:

I feel like they should have at least one more goal by now. Orlando is complete poo poo today.

No fights over here in the Harlem End, it's awesome and everyone is chill.

Except the people who can't handle others having flags.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Hat trick.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

binge crotching posted:

Maybe the Fire are good this year?

Fire good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Lampson will probably get discipline committee'd.

And drat, that was a good game. Really excited about the USOC away game now.

• Locked thread