Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Pretty hilariously dumb penalty against Minnesota's goalkeeper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah he comes out to try and claim it and is a full step behind. Its 100% a pen. It was dumb because he tried to get all the way to the top of the 18 yard box, and was never going to get there.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Decent half volley there for DC's 2nd. Goal machines those guys.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

That is pretty bad from Neagle

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Especially with the deflection, pretty good stop.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Hopefully a majority of the yelling is just telling him to let the two defenders standing right there, to take care of it.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Blanco kicked out as well, it just looked a little more subtle.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

I actually think 10 v 10 suits Portland here. They were sitting a little too deep and didnt have an outlet. Can't really do that now and should make it a little easier to get out of their own end.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

El Jebus posted:

These MNU announcers are no bueno.

"Veteran play to know you have to take a foul there..."

Not sure about that Mr. Co-Commentator, pretty sure every forward in the league is going to try and shield that for a yellow.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

I think that should have been another pen

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah I couldn't really tell if he beats the keeper to it or not. Would have been nice to get a different angle of it.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Well thats a good point for Orlando

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Kind of funny that Columbus keeps trying to play down the same side as all the black and yellow streamers they shoot off at kickoff.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Two quick goals over in the Columbus/Montreal game.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Atlanta probably could have put this to a bed a while ago, but Colorado needs anyone out there who can hold the ball.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Pretty bad miss from Molino in the Minnesota game.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

If DC isn't going to take their penalties, going to be real tough.

No idea how that is a red against Acosta.

Then they took it away. That is legit a first in my experience.

gtkor fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jun 25, 2017

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah I mean it wasn't a foul at all. So I guess, in some sense, congrats on getting it right, but its still a stupid scenario.

Fire are all over Orlando, 2-0 up in 8th min.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

That is a good stop by Blake to keep the 1-0 lead for Philly.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

camoseven posted:

Is DC in last again yet?

As long as the Columbus/Montreal game stays at 1-1, yeah.

But it's 3-1 Columbus now anyway. Nice goal from Kamara. Not sure why the MLS website had DC above Montreal, they have a better goal difference and fewer games played.

gtkor fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jun 25, 2017

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

That does make sense. Weird that the put PPG on there the way they do then. I would have thought that was the first tiebreaker just reading the table.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

That is a pretty good save by Vancouver to keep it 2-2. Minnesota much better in the 2nd half.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Should be a red on the Fire goalkeeper, for me at least.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Great work from the Galaxy keeper there.

Both goals they have conceded have been pretty bad.

gtkor fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jun 25, 2017

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

That is amazingly bad from the NYCFC keeper.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah apparently a few people didnt bother to show up to the NYCFC prematch meetings on time, so Vieira dropped them and named a weird pair of fullbacks. Then one of them got hurt, so they had to make a change. Then their keeper decided not to hold a pretty tame shot from like 25 yards out. Going pretty great for Minnesota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Feel like Harrison shouldn't have that much space on a narrow field. Minnesota is pretty bad away.

• Locked thread