Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
No one is watching Toronto / DC, and they shouldn't because it's wretched, but it's basically a blind man with a shotgun. Eventually, he's going to shoot me, but there's no indication that I'm going to move.

620 minutes without a goal in the run of play. Singing Rent real loud. WE HAVEN'T SCORED A GOAL IN SIX HUNDRED MINUTES. WE HAVEN'T SCORED IN WHAT HAS FELT LIKE A YEEEEEEEAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
SEASONS OF SUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Opare thirty yards away, Korb and Kemp get dissected, bound to happen, now my dad is dead

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

camoseven posted:

DCU will never score again, and Harkes was lucky to just get a yellow there

They've now passed Toronto's 2007 record for a goal sought (642 -> 665). They set that record, funny enough, against D.C.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Soccer is on tonight.

Why should you care about ATL @ DC? Well, I don't know. Atlanta will score probably. And I have a bet with trem_two that if DC scores, I will donate $20 to the charity of his choice. If not, I request he donates $20 to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Watch some dire football with me. The world will improve slightly either way.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

trem_two posted:

Acosta murdered Atlanta last time, I figured he'd be good for it again.

I'll still donate :20bux: to the SPLC though :greenangel:

I'll pay up too. MLS~

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
"Look at this sellout crowd here at Red Bull Arena"

*acres of empty blue seats*

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
That Harrison goal was filthy and good.

The East is New York, Chicago and varying degrees of trash.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

They're the North, of course.

(I spaced on them and don't know why)

Also NYC actually playing defense for the first time in team history is exciting, also that goal, that silly rear end goal

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Jersey don't look nearly as fluid as years past. Looks like their window is closing.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Meanwhile, I learned today that Philly has more DMV natives than D.C., which is super annoying.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Picault creates the insurmountable 1-0 lead for Philly, super glad I didn't bother with this road trip and took the job instead

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

camoseven posted:

It's blacked out in Baltimore which is weird cause I haven't had issues watching either team before. Sounds like I shouldn't be too upset to be missing it, though.

If Baltimore gets a USL team, maybe it'll be time to see how they run things. All these promises of We'll Spend Money In The New Place are starting to ring hollow.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

gtkor posted:

If DC isn't going to take their penalties, going to be real tough.

No idea how that is a red against Acosta.

Because lol it wasn't?!

Stoica might be the worst ref I've seen in this league, which yeah, I know, even I'm skeptic of that statement.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Being not last in the league on a tiebreaker is the two least popular kids in school being happy that at least he's not the other guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Clicked link, immediately saw a PK save, smiled.

Soccer is cool

• Locked thread