Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Slippin' and slidin' all over the place, this is ridiculous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

trem_two posted:

I'm glad Josef Martinez is alive again

Me too, that goal was real good

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
DCU will never score again, and Harkes was lucky to just get a yellow there

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Your Boy Fancy posted:

They've now passed Toronto's 2007 record for a goal sought (642 -> 665). They set that record, funny enough, against D.C.

I'm looking forward to when my season ticket rep calls me and asks if I wanna pay 3 times as much for tickets at the new stadium!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Alan Gordon isn't a "good" soccer player, but fuckin' hell he ain't bad either

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Is it weird that I really wanna go to Vegas with Maxi Urruti? He just looks like a dude who knows how to have an extremely good time

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Picault creates the insurmountable 1-0 lead for Philly, super glad I didn't bother with this road trip and took the job instead

It's blacked out in Baltimore which is weird cause I haven't had issues watching either team before. Sounds like I shouldn't be too upset to be missing it, though.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Is DC in last again yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I'm watching Drogba play D2 soccer on a baseball field instead of lovely RSL, and I suggest you all do the same

• Locked thread