Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
IDK where to put this, but apparently Cheik Tiote collapsed at training and died. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://twitter.com/dembabafoot/status/871748009347952641

:(

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I predict that Arsenal will lose their first couple matches, go on a strong run until December, suffer a two month collapse and then finish the season strong.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Whole new level of the boom and bust cycle.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

ayb posted:

Guys, I understand that people in certain sections stand up at sporting events, my question is about the appeal of a standing only area. Is the area built with steps? How are people in the back supposed to see?

It works like any other stadium section, but there are no seats. The appeal is that it's more fun to scream and yell and act like a jackass when you're standing up.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shoren posted:

So they're trying to capture the market of people without cable subscriptions by requiring a cable subscription plus $50? Am I reading this wrong?

Yeah that seems to be what they're saying. No one is going to buy this.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/28/world/europe/uk-hillsborough-soccer-stadium-charges.html

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Thom P. Tiers posted:

As I said, the premier league product from NBC was essentially perfect the last two years. This change sucks.

It did, but I'm not surprised at all that they changed it. It was a big operation and they were only getting poo poo-tier advertisements. I'm sure it was bleeding cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
After initially being expected to miss a game or two in November of 2016, Santi Cazorla will be out until at least April, and may never play again.

• Locked thread