Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
That's no age to check out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Meat Wagon posted:

The fixture list is out!

Can't see Stoke winning a game until at least the 21st October, which has been par for the course over the last few seasons. At least we get some tough teams out of the way during our usual poo poo start.

Anybody happy with their teams fixtures?

I'm very happy to see what should be mere formalities until around October at which point we'll just be getting into stride by Christmas to start racking up the points like a Las Vegas jackpot bell

This is 2007 right?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, that's how it'll go, Sir God the Great Alex Ferguson was still in charge at Old Trafford last I looked, tricky draw but Giggs and Scholesy good as ever

*twitch*

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

African AIDS cum posted:

Ozil's wife is divorcing him. Turns out he was seeing someone on the side.

:laffo:

Most women won't put up with a wandering eye

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

brocked posted:

This is the club's response to hearing that no one could stand to watch them

:lol:

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Xabi posted:

Seems stupid since they won't be able to fill 87k themselves IMHO.

There's showers at Wembley

Jose posted:

the 6k was on the official spurs website

Sounds like an inflated figure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lot 49 posted:

I miss James Alexander Gordon :(

No one told you just how poo poo your team were like the way he said "nil" after the team name did.

• Locked thread