Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The w00bi is strong in that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wenger thinks he would have won more trophies if video referees were a thing over a decade ago.

http://www.espnfc.us/arsenal/story/3146173/arsene-wenger-arsenal-could-have-won-2006-champions-league-with-var

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bea Nanner posted:

Does that include through the App?

From the article:

quote:

Each Premier League team will appear on Premier League Pass a minimum of three times next season

So at least three matches will be behind a paywall.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Maybe you're dumb since it's 10 posts above yours.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TheBigAristotle posted:

$50 a season when I'm losing access to cable from my parents sign-in anyway? Could be worse.

The $50 is only for the streaming of matches that aren't being televised on one of NBC's 53 channels.

You won't be able to watch any of the matches that are broadcast on NBC Sports in that case.

Get an antenna to watch NBC games I guess.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

This is still infinitely better than the old Fox Soccer Channel setup. I think I paid $130 a year for dog poo poo streams and they didn't have all the games.

Plus paying for a Setanta Sports subscription to watch streamed matches that looked more like moving oil paintings.

I think I also had a MUTV subscription when you were able to get one in the US to watch cup matches because none of those were televised in America.

And failing that, searching for the dodgiest of Russian streams on atdhe or its mirrors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

I found one, it was called loving NBC Live Extra and it was fresh as hell and I could watch it from my Amazon Fire TV on my big, gently caress-off television without choking down 18 pounds of Ukranian horse-meat malware.

Looks like you should get cable or shut the gently caress up then!

• Locked thread