Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Enjoyed reading the op and now feel better informed about why June is the worst month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have lived in Yorkshire but I never visited Huddersfield because everyone always said that it's horrible

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
more like poop merdeshitter

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
EvilHawk warned us that this is the worst month

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

ayb posted:

Guys, I understand that people in certain sections stand up at sporting events, my question is about the appeal of a standing only area. Is the area built with steps? How are people in the back supposed to see?

You know those 3d glasses you get when you go to the cinema? You get the same thing at standing only sections, only it's like a periscope with variable height so everyone can see. That's the appeal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
new champions league starts today

• Locked thread