Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The first ten minutes of calcio are always fun because its only tangentially a ball game by virtue of their being a ball somewhere in that street fight

When I show people calcio I always show them how the score is 0-0 for the first 30 minutes and then ten minutes later there have been like eight goals

That's always the best part, the match starts and everyone in the middle immediately squares up in a half-assed boxing stance, while the little guy with the ball and the people in the backfield just play catch for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

I'm probably not going to be able to catch this live, do these end up anywhere after the fact tomorrow afternoon?

Pretty sure they'll end up on YouTube/Dailymotion/Vimeo in some from...everything always does.

• Locked thread